wandapedersen39

Bloody Bones
Laurell K. Hamilton
The Birdwatcher
William Shaw
Living with Shakespeare: Actors, Directors, and Writers on Shakespeare in Our Time
Susannah Carson
Homeland
R.A. Salvatore
White Tipped Quetzal
White Tipped Quetzal

I realize that I have been MIA for the last week or so.  That's because I am preparing for a trip to Venezuela.  I get on the plane tomorrow and I'm so excited that I am having difficulties sleeping.  This Quetzal is one of the hundreds of reasons that I am going.  My tour group will be birding in the Andes, the coastal range and in the llanos lowlands.

And, as I told my 83 year old auntie, my friend & I are being met at the airport by a local woman who will know how to avoid all the protesting and get us safely to our hotel.  The next day, we will be heading out into the country side, away from protests and into bird habitat.  The tour leader has already been there a couple of weeks and reports that all is well once you are out of the cities.

I'll be back in late March.

Happy reading, everyone!