wandapedersen39

Canada
Richard Ford
Progress: 36/420 pages

Friday Reads

The Black Raven: Book Two of the Dragon Mage (Deverry Series-Act Three: The Dragon Mage 2) - Katharine Kerr Canada - Richard Ford The Entity Game - Lisa Shearin

I've made good progress on The Black Raven, despite the fact that it is part of a series which is not one of my favourites. After this one, I have only one more volume in my possession and when I am done with that one I think I will declare myself done with Deverry.

The same friend who gave me Night Kill also gave me Canada. He is a devoted mystery reader, so I had supposed this book was also a mystery. It seems this was an incorrect assumption, but it has clouded my perception of the book and I'm having real difficulty getting into it.

Not sure if I will struggle with the book above or whether I will read one of my new acquisitions, The Entity Game. It's a paranormal mystery written by one of my favourite authors, Lisa Shearin. I've spent far too much on books during the pandemic, but without cinema, theatre, or restaurant excursions, I'm spending much less than usual. So I'm not going to worry about it.

Good reading!