wandapedersen39

Canada
Richard Ford
Progress: 36/420 pages

Friday Reads

The Night Country - Melissa Albert Inheritor - C.J. Cherryh The Innocents - Michael Crummey Callahan's Legacy - Spider Robinson

I'm having fun with The Night Country, the sequel to The Hazel Wood.  The library website tells me there are 10 people waiting for it, so I'm giving it my full attention right now.

Then I'm trying to catch up on the books that I meant to read last year for my Science Fiction and Fantasy reading project.  Inheritor is one of those, being the third book in C.J. Cherryh's Foreigner series.  I'm quite excited to get to it.

Next in the queue is The Innocents by Michael Crummey.  This is the selection for February in my real-life Book Club.  I've borrowed a e-reader from a friend and am having my first experience with that format.  Not sure what I think just yet.

Finally, I had to interlibrary loan Callahan's Legacy for my Science Fiction and Fantasy reading project.  I'm never very impressed with Spider Robinson's writing.  He rubs me the wrong way, but you will hear more about that in the review, I'm sure.  I don't dislike him enough to refuse to read the 2-3 books I have left in this series.

So that's my reading line up for the weekend and early next week.  The weather here has been gorgeous, but is due to cool a bit on Saturday evening.  Still not frigid, though, so I remain happy about that.

Have a great weekend, friends!