wandapedersen39

Wanda's Book Reviews

TBR Thursday

We Need to Talk About Kevin - Lionel Shriver Merrow - Ananda Braxton-Smith The Oyster Thief - Sonia Faruqi The Gap Into Power: A Dark and Hungry God Arises - Stephen R. Donaldson

Time is running out on me before my adventure in Southern France.  I've paused all of my holds and I'm working on finishing up what's already on my plate.

I'm currently working on Troubles by Farrell, Vurt by Jeff Noon, Honor Bound by Rachel Caine and Anne Aguirre, and The Dame Was Trouble, a collection of short stories.

So, I hope to read the books above, 2 as part of my MerMay project, one for my RL book club, and the Donaldson title (which is in interlibrary loan) for my Science Fiction & Fantasy project.

Now the big decision is which books to pack in the suitcase.  Plus I need to take a box back to the second hand bookstore, as well as selecting at least a box full to go to the Big Book Sale.  I plan to drop them off on Saturday and to shop the sale the following weekend.  I best update my current search list too.

Have a great weekend, my friends!