wandapedersen39

Wanda's Book Reviews

TBR Thursday

After Hello - Lisa Mangum The Silver Chair - C.S. Lewis, Pauline Baynes The Queens of Innis Lear - Tessa Gratton Against a Darkening Sky - Lauren B. Davis The Falconer - Elizabeth May My Sister, the Serial Killer - Oyinkan Braithwaite A Shimmer of Hummingbirds: A Birder Murder Mystery - Steve Burrows

The upcoming line up!  I'm looking forward to all of them.

The two most popular are The Queens of Innis Lear and My Sister the Serial Killer.  Both of these books have long lists of holds on them at the library, so I'll probably tackle them first.

On Saturday, I'm off to the cinema to see the Stratford production of Coriolanus.  See details here:

We've been having lovely, exceptionally warm spring weather here.  So much so that the ice sheet in my parking lot has receded to about half.  However, there are predictions of snow flurries on Sunday.  A perfect time to cozy up with all those novels!

Have a wonderful weekend!