wandapedersen39

Tad Williams
Canada
Richard Ford
Progress: 36/420 pages

Reading progress update: I've read 5 out of 432 pages.

Random Family: Love, Drugs, Trouble, and Coming of Age in the Bronx - Adrian Nicole LeBlanc

This inter-library loan is due on March 21st, no renewals, so it must be my next priority.

Don't tell my RL book club--I'm really struggling with this year's list.  Our book club president chose the selections for 2019 and I think she was concentrating on stirring up a bit of controversy.  I'd prefer to just read some good books and talk about how much we enjoyed them.  I guess I'm spoiled, since I got to choose the last two year's worth of books.

I think my plan will be to assign myself a certain number of pages each evening, after which I am free to read something more enjoyable.  Cross your fingers for me that I can stick with that plan!

(I'm thinking that 50 pages per day might be painless and it will get me finished on time.)