wandapedersen39

Canada
Richard Ford
Progress: 36/420 pages

Snakes & Ladders update

Diamond Fire -  Ilona Andrews Clean Sweep -  Ilona Andrews Sweep in Peace  -  Ilona Andrews One Fell Sweep -  Ilona Andrews Kill the Queen - Jennifer Estep

This time around, I begin on square 30.  There are no trains in Diamond Fire, so I get to shake one die. Result: 5.  Move on to square 35.  Clean Sweep hasn't been adapted as a movie, so another shake of one die.  Result: 2.  Square 37, and as far as I know, Sweep in Peace hasn't won any awards, so another 1 die shake.  Result: 5, moving to square 42.  No characters involved in a sport or sports industry in One Fell Sweep, so another one die shake.  Result: 6.  Move to square 48. A book you acquired in February 2019.  I can't do that either, so I'll use Kill the Queen for another shake of one die: 5.

Ending up on square 53.  The cue: has something that can be used as a weapon on the cover.  My copy of Snow Crash actually has a sword on the cover.  I'll let that be one of my incentives to get reading on that book!

On we go, my friends.