wandapedersen39

Canada
Richard Ford
Progress: 36/420 pages

Snakes and Ladders: moves 7 to 9

Burn for Me -  Ilona Andrews White Hot -  Ilona Andrews Wildfire -  Ilona Andrews

When last you heard from me, I was on square 17, not having a horror  book to read.  It was a cold weekend--hopefully the last really cold one, but time will tell--and I had a crappy week at work.  What do I do when life gets rough?  I re-read Ilona Andrews, that's what.

So, I read Burn for Me and get to shake one die : result was 4.  which takes me to square 21 (a book set in Europe).  Nope, I headed on with White Hot, set in Texas.  Another shake of one die:  result was 5.  Takes me to square 26, Part of a series that is more than 5 books lone.  Once again, I chose Wildfire, which will become part of a 5 book series this year, but its not there yet!  So, one more shake of one die: 4.  Now I'm on square 30, a book where someone travels by train.

Not sure what my next book will be actually--I'm not in a reading slump, but really feeling down in the dumps.  This despite a wonderful book club meeting on Friday evening.

I'm sure I'll shake it off soon, but I can hardly wait until I feel more upbeat.