wandapedersen39

Canada
Richard Ford
Progress: 36/420 pages

TBR Thursday

Snow Crash - Neal Stephenson The Fires of Heaven - Robert Jordan Random Family: Love, Drugs, Trouble, and Coming of Age in the Bronx - Adrian Nicole LeBlanc

OMG, it's Thursday already!  It has been a hectic week, with appointments almost everyday after work is over (and piles to do at work too).

I'm currently reading The Fossil Hunter, which I'm quite enjoying.  It's due first at the library (March 13).

Next books due are Snow Crash and The Fires of Heaven, both of which will count towards my Science Fiction & Fantasy reading project.  Both are due on March 18 and have holds, so can't be renewed.

Then, I've got Random Family on interlibrary loan--it's the book for April for my RL book club.  I've got until March 21 to read it.  At least that gives me a bit of slack, but ILL materials can't be renewed, so I'll attend to it asap.

The weather is predicted to be cold, cold this weekend (-31 C over Friday night), so I should be able to spend some quantity time curled up under a blanket, reading.

Have a warm weekend, friends.