wandapedersen39

Wanda's Book Reviews

Snakes & Ladders : move four

Agent of Enchantment (Dark Fae FBI Book 1) - Alex Rivers, Francis Marion Crawford

So, I am on square 16 (Genre : Fantasy) and I finished Agent of Enchantment last night.  Which means I get to roll two dice!  Whee!

I got a five & a four, for a total of nine, moving me to square 25, which is a snake taking me back to square 5.  Eek!  The task for square five is to read a book published in 2018.

I have a book that fills that niche waiting for me at the library (Kill the Queen by Jennifer Estep).  But I've got more pressing books to read--tonight I have to finish Herman Koch's The Dinner to be ready for book club on Friday night.  Back to shaking only one die!

I've also had a real avalanche of books arrive at the library for me and many of them have other people waiting for them, i.e. no renewal allowed.  I'm going to have to pay attention to them first.