wandapedersen39

Wanda's Book Reviews

TBR Thursday

The Dinner - Herman Koch, Sam Garrett Dorothy L. Sayers: Her Life and Soul - Barbara Reynolds The Fossil Hunter: Dinosaurs, Evolution, and the Woman Whose Discoveries Changed the World (MacSci) - Shelley Emling When True Night Falls - C.S. Friedman The Fires of Heaven - Robert Jordan

Another week, another TBR list!

I want to read The Dinner before the meeting of my RL Book Club on March 1st.  I've only just sampled the first few pages, but plan to get seriously started this evening.

Before reading the next Lord Peter Wimsey book, I'm interested to get the scoop on the author, Dorothy L. Sayers.  I'm looking forward to knowing more about her.

Speaking of interesting women, it's time to learn more about Mary Anning, the remarkable woman who found so many icthyosaur & pleisiosaur fossils.  The Fossil Hunter will give me background for a fictional book about Ms. Anning, Remarkable Creatures, which I intend to read later this year.  She sells sea shells by the sea shore.

Finally, two more books for my Science Fiction & Fantasy Reading Project:  When True Night Falls and The Fires of Heaven.  I'm a few pages into WTNF and FoH is waiting for me at the library.

So much good stuff to read, it's difficult to choose which book to pick up first!

Good reading, my friends.