wandapedersen39

Canada
Richard Ford
Progress: 36/420 pages

TBR Thursday

Decluttering at the Speed of Life: Winning Your Never-Ending Battle with Stuff - Dana White The Wicked King - Holly Black Lies Sleeping - Ben Aaronovitch I Still Miss My Man But My Aim Is Getting Better - Sarah Shankman The Interpretation of Dreams: The Complete and Definitive Text - Sigmund Freud, James Strachey

OMG, how did it get to be Thursday already?

I'm currently going to finish The Doomsday Book this evening (or know the reason why!)

I'm also working on Steel Beach and Wicked.  All three of these books are part of my Science Fiction & Fantasy Reading Project.

I think I am going to take a week's vacation next week--for 3 reasons.  My Aunt's funeral is this Saturday and I just want to take some time after that.  A somewhat difficult coworker returns after 3 weeks holidays, and I need one more week before I have to deal with her again.  Finally, because my house looks like a homeless person has been squatting in it and I need to get caught up on so many tasks!

Decluttering at the Speed of Life will be my motivational reading during this time!  The other books will just be good fun when I get to them.

It's also been damn cold here in Alberta and I am wanting to cocoon at home for a couple of days.

Hope you all have great reading lined up for yourselves!