wandapedersen39

Wanda's Book Reviews

The Disappearing Spoon: And Other True Tales of Madness, Love, and the History of the World from the Periodic Table of the Elements
Sam Kean
Doomsday Book
Connie Willis
Progress: 226/578 pages

TBR Thursday

Lion (Movie Tie-In) - Saroo Brierley Strong Poison - Dorothy L. Sayers The Thinking Woman's Guide to Real Magic - Emily Croy Barker What Angels Fear - C.S. Harris Wicked: The Life and Times of the Wicked Witch of the West - Gregory Maguire

So, a new reading year begins!

These are the books that I have out of the public library right now.  Lion is the January book for my real life book club.  Unfortunately, I'm going to miss our January get-together, but I'll still read the book this month.

Wicked will be another title finished in my Science Fiction and Fantasy Reading Project.  I'm looking forward to having more time for this project in 2019.

The other three books are purely for reading pleasure!  Strong Poison in my next step in the Lord Peter Wimsy series, which I've found highly entertaining.  And both What Angels Fear and The Thinking Woman's Guide to Real Magic have been on my TBR list for ages.  I'm finally going to take the time to enjoy them.

Ahhh, reading what I want to with no arbitrary reading goals!  It feels rather sinful, but I'm going to enjoy myself.

What's next with you?