wandapedersen39

Wanda's Book Reviews

The Death of Chaos (saga of recluce Book 5)
L.E. Modesitt Jr.
The Stainless Steel Rat Sings the Blues
Harry Harrison

TBR Thursday

I Saw Zombies Eating Santa Claus: A Breathers Christmas Carol - S.G. Browne Very Good, Jeeves! - P.G. Wodehouse Wicked: The Life and Times of the Wicked Witch of the West - Gregory Maguire Christmas Mourning - Margaret Maron Dead of Winter - Brian Moreland

This is my last day of work for 2018, y'all.  I'm a bit bedraggled, but I've made it.  Tomorrow is my day to do laundry, clean house, and make goodies to take to a family get-together on Saturday.  Sunday, I'll have to finish my shopping, before heading to my sister's place on Monday.

I'll be taking a selection of these books along for the trip!  I'm always up pretty early and they will give me something quiet to do while I wait until the other mice are stirring. (And so I don't get my sister's dog agitated and waking people up super early).

I hope that you all have a warm, wonderful Christmas season.  Safe travels to everyone who will be on the move!  It is always a pleasure to spend time with all of you, discussing books, pets, travel, and cooking.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!