wandapedersen39

Progress: 221/317 pages
The Waste Lands
Stephen King, Ned Dameron

TBR Thursday

Shark Drunk: The Art of Catching a Large Shark from a Tiny Rubber Dinghy in a Big Ocean - Morten Str√łksnes Magic Triumphs -  Ilona Andrews SuperMutant Magic Academy - Jillian Tamaki The Mark of Zorro - Johnston McCulley Dark Force Rising - Timothy Zahn Hellburner - C.J. Cherryh

I'm currently working on The Witch Elm (which is due in 9 days) and The Waste Lands.  Not to mention that I need to finish A Fatal Inversion and get going on The Rise and Fall of the Dinosaurs.

I finally read 2 books last week because I was sick of them showing up here on Thursdays.  The same will probably be true of Shark Drunk eventually.  In the mean while, Magic Triumphs is due in 16 days, with 20 people waiting for it.  It will be my next priority after The Witch Elm

I think that The Mask of Zorro, with the rearing horse on the cover, will be one of my 24 Tasks of the Season.  Dark Force Rising will also fall into this category, being the second book of the Thrawn Triology.

SuperMutant Magic Academy will count towards my Book Riot Read Harder challenge for 2018 and Hellburner is part of my ongoing Science Fiction & Fantasy reading project.

You know what?  I'm cutting way back on reading challenges next year, so I have time to read what I please.  Not sure that I'm completely ready to abandon ship this year, but next year will be mine own, to do with as I please.  And I have ideas about that.

My sister from B.C. is coming to our province today and tomorrow I must driver to Red Deer to catch up with my youngest sister.  Then we will all go & visit my niece and her new baby, little Hazel.  Then, my sisters & I will go visit elderly relatives in our home town.  So, you will hear little from me until Tuesday.

Have a great weekend, friends.