wandapedersen39

Progress: 221/317 pages
The Waste Lands
Stephen King, Ned Dameron

TBR Thursday

The Voyage of the Dawn Treader - C.S. Lewis, Pauline Baynes The Reader - Traci Chee The Witch Elm - Tana French Shark Drunk: The Art of Catching a Large Shark from a Tiny Rubber Dinghy in a Big Ocean - Morten Str√łksnes The Rise and Fall of the Dinosaurs: A New History of a Lost World - Stephen Brusatte

How many times have The Voyage of the Dawn Treader and The Reader appeared on my weekly TBR post?  But now I have added incentive for TVofDT, as it is part of a completed series and therefore qualifies for my First Festive Task.  Yay!

And of course, The Rise and Fall of the Dinosaurs is part of the Flat Book Society, which I am finally participating in for the first time.

I'm also going to have to pay attention to Tana French's The Witch Elm, as there are 147 people on the library waiting list!!!

Plus, who can resist the tale of two nutty Norwegians who decide to fish for Greenland sharks from a tiny rubber dingy?  Shark Drunk should be entertaining.

My book club meets on Friday, when we will be discussing Grave Mercy.  I am planning to bake this evening and I'm seriously considering making Orange Gingerbread.  Photos on Monday.  I also have Mexican food on the brain because of the Festive Tasks, so that will be factored into this week's grocery list.

I'm meeting a group of women friends for brunch on Sunday at a little bistro within walking distance of my home.  That may be worth a photo too.

Have a fun & festive weekend, folks!