wandapedersen39

Wanda's Book Reviews

TBR Thursday

Shark Drunk: The Art of Catching a Large Shark from a Tiny Rubber Dinghy in a Big Ocean - Morten A. Str√łksnes The Voyage of the Dawn Treader - C.S. Lewis, Pauline Baynes The Reader - Traci Chee The Waste Lands - Stephen King, Ned Dameron

I continue to poke along at The Mysteries of Udolpho, my last remaining Halloween selection.  I keep getting side-tracked, reading things that are due at the library before it.  As a result, I started Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince last night--there are 12 people in line behind me waiting for it.

Then I can settle down and read as the spirit moves me.  Both The Voyage of the Dawn Treader and The Reader have appeared in a TBR Thursday post before, but I actually hope to have time to get to them this week.

I'm also looking forward to getting back to my Science Fiction & Fantasy project, as I finish Black Sun Rising and then move on to Stephen King's The Waste Lands.

In other news, I have Friday off work and I'm headed out to the Royal Tyrrell Museum of Paleontology tomorrow for a lecture by a visiting Australian paleontologist.  One of my friends is coming along--we're going to attend the lecture, go out for lunch, and perhaps look for birds along the route to Drumheller.

Have an excellent weekend of reading and adventures, friends!