wandapedersen39

The Fires of Heaven
Robert Jordan
Progress: 476/912 pages

TBR Thursday

The Voyage of the Dawn Treader - C.S. Lewis, Pauline Baynes Daughter of the Forest - Juliet Marillier Grave Mercy - Robin LaFevers Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince - J.K. Rowling, Mary GrandPré The Reader - Traci Chee Staked - Kevin Hearne

I'm still picking away at Fatal Inversion on my coffee breaks and The Mysteries of Udolpho some evenings.

Udolpho and Daughter of the Forest are Halloween Bingo Books.  The rest on are my Planned for 2018 list, fulfilling various book challenges.

Friday nights are for comfort--I plan to spend my Friday evening in my jammies with popcorn on hand and Staked as my "trashy" book for the event.  It may have to substitute for When Darkness Comes, which I had selected for the Deadlands square of my Bingo Card.  Whoever has that one out of the library is now 5 days late in returning it!  Usually when that happens, the book is lost.  Our library has only one copy, so I am less than optimistic.

In the meantime, my favourite used book store is having an anniversary sale--30% off to celebrate 30 years in business.  I'm seriously considering stopping in there this evening on the way home.

Happy reading, friends!