wandapedersen39

Black Sun Rising
C.S. Friedman
Progress: 220/496 pages

TBR Thursday

Made to Kill: A Novel (L.A. Trilogy) - Adam Christopher Evil Librarian - Michelle Knudsen Midnight at the Bright Ideas Bookstore: A Novel - Matthew J. Sullivan The Voyage of the Dawn Treader - C.S. Lewis, Pauline Baynes

I'm currently working on The Mysteries of Udolpho, which pretty much demands that you take things slow and gentle.  I feel like I've been reading forever, and the girl isn't even an orphan yet.  And she must be an orphan for this to be gothic!  It's one of my Halloween Bingo choices, so I've got to persevere.

I've got two more Halloween Bingo books waiting.  I've read a few pages into Made to Kill, but I'm making myself wait to start Evil Librarian

And I've got two books from my planned reading list for the year, Midnight at the Bright Ideas Bookstore and The Voyage of the Dawn Treader.  I've heard very mixed reviews on the former, but the latter should be a reliably good read.

Also on my schedule is a performance of Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead, which I'm attending on Sunday.  Our city's Shakespeare Company is doing a season centred on Hamlet, which this play kicks off.  Next up will be Hammered Hamlet, followed by Hamlet, a Ghost Story.  The fourth play is The Hamlet Frequency, but I've got my fingers crossed that I will be in France at that point.

I still need to get my Science Fiction & Fantasy books organized--maybe I can squeeze that task in as well.

Have a great weekend!