wandapedersen39

Guy Gavriel Kay
A Game of Thrones
George R.R. Martin

TBR Thursday

The Franchise Affair - Josephine Tey The Body in the Library - Agatha Christie Jaws - Peter Benchley Carry on, Jeeves - P.G. Wodehouse

I will finish up my book club selection Bloody Jack this evening (and since book club is tomorrow, that's not a moment too soon).  And I must continue to work on the latest interlibrary loan, Beggars in Spain.  It's due on the 17th, so I can breathe a little easier.

Once those are done, I can plunge into Halloween Bingo with abandon!  My first Josephine Tey, The Franchise Affair, then Dame Agatha's The Body in the Library, and finally, Jaws.  I'm pretty sure that I read Jaws when I was in junior high, but I don't remember many details.  I may try to find a companion to go see the movie The Meg, if I think my heart can take such a thing.

And then, just to recover from the thriller, Carry On, Jeeves.

Plus, at work, I have finished up the cataloguing of a set of romance novels from the 1940s and 1950s.  The dust jackets are beautiful and I've been having a grand time determining subject headings for them.  Who knew there were so many young orphaned women in the world?  I'm both glad and sorry to be finished with them.