wandapedersen39

Hugh Laurie
Diamonds Are Forever
Ian Fleming

TBR Thursday

Ashenden, or, The British Agent - William Somerset Maugham In the Month of the Midnight Sun - Cecilia Ekbäck Diamonds Are Forever - Ian Fleming From Russia With Love - Ian Fleming A Royal Pain - Rhys Bowen The Gun Seller - Hugh Laurie The Human Factor - Graham Greene

Okay, so I had to check my calendar to make sure this was actually Thursday.  It's the day before I start a week's vacation, a day before the When Words Collide conference.  Tomorrow, the temperature is supposed to reach 36 C (98 F), so I will be glad to spend most of it in an air conditioned hotel.  We have a weather inversion holding the hot weather over our city (and its also holding a lot of forest fire smoke, so I'll be glad to be out of that too).  Thankfully, we are supposed to get a break from this heat, starting Saturday.

So, I doubt I will get much reading done this weekend.  I'll be rubbing shoulders with authors instead.  Most of my planned reading now is for the Summer of Spies.  Clearing the decks to be ready for Halloween Bingo.

I'm too cheap to pay for internet at home, so I probably won't be posting much over the upcoming week.  I wish you all good reading, friends, and a great week.