wandapedersen39

Wanda's Book Reviews

TBR Thursday

Master of Plagues - E.L. Tettensor The Apocalypse Codex - Charles Stross False Positive - Andrew Grant Ashenden, or, The British Agent - William Somerset Maugham In the Month of the Midnight Sun - Cecilia Ekbäck Bright We Burn (And I Darken) - Kiersten White

I'm doing things a bit slower these days--partly because the weather is warm and partly because its the anniversary of the car accident which claimed my parents.  That event was 22 years ago, but I still find this time of year tiring--its kind of like I'm wading through molasses.

At least I've got good books to distract me.  I'm reading Master of Plagues, False Positive, and In the Month of the Midnight Sun to prepare for the When Words Collide conference. (Just over 2 weeks away, how exciting!!)

The Summer of Spies continues with The Apocalypse Codex and Ashenden.

And I've reached the conclusion of The Conqueror's Saga, with Bright We Burn.  I've enjoyed the first & second volumes a lot, it is almost a shame to be done.  But all good things must come to an end (or so they say).  And look at that beautiful cover!

Good reading, friends!