wandapedersen39

Wanda's Book Reviews

TBR Thursday

The Hazel Wood - Melissa Albert The Fuller Memorandum - Charles Stross Looking for Alaska - John Green They Came to Baghdad - Agatha Christie The Name of the Star - Maureen Johnson The Spy Who Came In from the Cold - John le Carré

I will finish The Bourne Identity soon.  Then I'm off to visit The Hazel Wood and see what the Fae are doing there.

For The Summer of Spies, I'll be reading The Fuller Memorandum, They Came to Baghdad and The Spy Who Came In From the Cold

RL Book club selections are Looking for Alaska and The Name of the Star.

Life is interfering with my reading these days.  Do you ever go weeks without anyone wanting to do things on the weekends, and then suddenly everyone wants to do something on the SAME weekend.  Just like no one phones for days, then suddenly everybody calls.

Off to the mountains on Saturday (Peyto Lake) with my trusted friend Barbara.  With any luck, I will have photos to share on Monday.

Have a fun weekend, y'all.