wandapedersen39

Graham Greene
From Russia With Love
Ian Fleming

TBR Thursday

Wizard's First Rule - Terry Goodkind Dora Doralina - Rachel de Queiroz The Bourne Identity - Robert Ludlum The Hazel Wood - Melissa Albert Looking for Alaska - John Green

My reading life is still being driven by due dates!  I have 5 days to read Wizard's First Rule, which is quite a thick book, so I'm feeling a bit of pressure.

Dora, Doralina is an interlibrary loan, which I'm unable to renew, so its next.

Then, finally, I get to read one of the Summer of Spies books, The Bourne Identity, which I'm hoping will be a quick read.

I can hardly wait to read The Hazel Wood because, well, fairies.  I do love the Fae!

Finally, my real-life book club choice: Looking for Alaska.  (I may also have to read The Name of the Star quickly, as I think we're combining our July & August meetings.  One of our members is moving to Italy and we want to have a suitable send off for her.)

Combine this with changes in guests for the conference that I'm headed to in August  (Deanna Raybourn is no longer going to be a guest of honour, but Tasha Alexander and Andrew Grant will be) and I'm scrambling to fit in a book or 2 by them before mid-August.

My reading time in indeed spoken for and I'm longing to get spying!

Have a great weekend!