wandapedersen39

Black Sun Rising
C.S. Friedman
Progress: 220/496 pages

TBR Thursday

Jade City  - Fonda Lee Red Mars - Kim Stanley Robinson Wizard's First Rule - Terry Goodkind Dora Doralina - Rachel de Queiroz The Bourne Identity - Robert Ludlum Murder in Mesopotamia - Agatha Christie

My reading life is currently being run by library due dates.  I'm currently working on Macbeth by Jo Nesbø (due in 9 days) and Hard-Boiled Wonderland and the End of the World by Haruki Murakami (I've renewed it the maximum number of times) due in 12 days.

The author of Jade City will be at the When Words Collide conference in August, so I'm interested in reading her work.  Two more titles in my Science Fiction and Fantasy reading project, Red Mars and Wizard's First Rule

Dora, Doralina is an interlibrary loan which can't be renewed, so I've got to keep my eye on its due date too.

And of course, The Bourne Identity and Murder in Mesopotamia are part of the Summer of Spies

The weekend promises to be a busy one--I'm hoping to go out birding for one day of it.  And I have to clean and organize under my kitchen and bathroom sinks--the plumber is coming on Monday to inspect the shut-off valves & replace them if they're not working.

I'm very pleased with the amount of housework that I've accomplished over the last couple of weeks.  Nothing like having outside impetus to get me moving (charities to donate to, visitors coming, plumbers booked).  Someday I may have everything under control again!

Happy reading, friends!