wandapedersen39

Wanda's Book Reviews

TBR Thursday

Bog Child - Siobhan Dowd A Fire Upon the Deep - Vernor Vinge Wizard's First Rule - Terry Goodkind Lord Peter Views the Body - Dorothy L. Sayers Macbeth (Hogarth Shakespeare) - Jo Nesbo

This is the clean up round, folks, just clearing the decks before I begin The Summer of Spies!

I'm finishing up a rather busy week, looking forward to some time on the weekend and next week to catch up on my library books.  The weather here has been lovely, inspiring me to spend an evening wandering a local park with a cousin.  And I've done a household purge, taking an enormous quantity of clothing, bedding, etc. as a donation to a charity.

Still to be done:  I bought plants on the long weekend which I need to get transplanted into my balcony planters.  One of my friends gave me a lovely bunch of rhubarb and I intend to make Ginger Vanilla Stewed Rhubarb either tonight or tomorrow.  Plus all the usual household stuff that one has to attend to when one lives alone and can't delegate.

I wish you all a happy weekend of reading!