wandapedersen39

Rebecca Makkai
Hard-Boiled Wonderland and the End of the World
Alfred Birnbaum, Haruki Murakami

TBR Thursday

Hard-Boiled Wonderland and the End of the World - Alfred Birnbaum, Haruki Murakami Lion in the Valley - Elizabeth Peters A Curious Beginning - Deanna Raybourn Beggars in Spain - Nancy Kress Bog Child - Siobhan Dowd Turn Coat - Jim Butcher A Fire Upon the Deep - Vernor Vinge

Wow, how is it Thursday again already?  I've actually felt like doing some houseworky type things this week and haven't read as much as usual.

So I'm circling back to read some library books that I've had out for a while:  Hard-Boiled Wonderland and the End of the World, Lion in the Valley, and A Curious Beginning.

Then, I plan to have some fun with Turn Coat.  Two more books for my Science Fiction and Fantasy Reading List--Beggars in Spain and A Fire Upon the Deep.  Plus one of this year's reading challenge books, Bog Child, which is a posthumously published work.

On Sunday, my friend & I are going to see Much Ado About Nothing, presented by the Shakespeare Company here in Calgary.  It will be my 18th Shakespearean play.

We've got a long weekend coming up, with Monday being Victoria Day and finally it looks like we'll have nice weather all weekend!  A trip to the garden centre for some plants to put in my balcony pots will also be in order.

Happy reading, friends!