wandapedersen39

Guy Gavriel Kay
A Game of Thrones
George R.R. Martin

TBR Thursday

The Poisonwood Bible - Barbara Kingsolver Dragonfly in Amber - Diana Gabaldon The Magic of Recluce - L.E. Modesitt Jr. Stations of the Tide - Michael Swanwick A Curious Beginning - Deanna Raybourn A Plague of Giants - Kevin Hearne Robots vs. Fairies - Sarah Gailey, Lila Bowen, Alyssa Wong, Jim C. Hines, Maria Dahvana Headley, Linda Howard, Seanan McGuire, Mary Robinette Kowal, Madeline Ashby, Ken Liu, Lavie Tidhar, Annalee Newitz, William Ewart Gladstone, Jeffrey Ford, Catherynne M. Valente, Jonathan Maberry, John Sca Small Favor - Jim Butcher

It is Thursday, isn't it?  Today is my final day in my old office.  The movers do their magic tomorrow, IT does theirs on Saturday, and theoretically I unpack in the new office on Monday.  I haven't slept well for weeks and I think I'm getting an eye infection.  Blah!

I haven't had as much time for reading lately--spring has finally arrived in Calgary and my friends are emerging from hibernation and wanting to go do things.  I have more coffee, brunch and theatre dates than I can shake a stick at for the month of May.

Actually, I go this evening to see Lady Windermere's Fan.  On May's agenda:  Julius Caesar, The Secret Garden, and Much Ado About Nothing.  I shall be cultured by month's end.

I'm also longing to get out birding and I need to go visit an 87 year old aunt who is in hospital in my home town.  There's lots to do.

Happy reading, everyone!