wandapedersen39

Progress: 42/288 pages
The Mysteries of Udolpho
Ann Radcliffe

TBR Thursday

The House at Baker Street (A Mrs Hudson and Mary Watson Investigation) - Michelle Birkby Vlad: The Last Confession - C.C. Humphreys The Amber Spyglass - Philip Pullman The Awakening of Miss Prim: A Novel - Natalia Sanmartin Fenollera Corvus - Harold Johnson The Dirty Book Club - Lisi Harrison Hard-Boiled Wonderland and the End of the World - Alfred Birnbaum, Haruki Murakami

A couple of hang-overs from last week:  The House on Baker Street and Vlad : the Last Confession.  They'll move to the top of the pile, as will The Amber Spyglass, because it has holds on it at the library.  Its my PopSugar challenge book for the "Childhood Classic You've Never Read" category.

Two books are about books and/or librarians:  The Awakening of Miss Prim and The Dirty Book Club.  They will both count towards book challenges as well, plus they sound like a lot of fun.

Corvus is a book by Harold Johnson, who will be a guest of honor at this year's When Words Collide conference here in Calgary.  I try to read something written by all the guests of honor before the conference, which takes place in August.

And, last but not least, another entry in the Science Fiction and Fantasy Reading Project:  Hard-Boiled Wonderland and the End of the World by Haruki Murakami.

I've got at least two Easter celebrations to attend, requiring a bit of driving, then I've booked myself the Monday off as well.  So, two days to get my house in order, a bit of laundry done, and a new toilet purchased to be ready for the plumber the next week.  Not sure how much reading will take place, but I have no doubt that some will.

Happy Easter, everyone!