wandapedersen39

Wanda's Book Reviews

TBR Thursday

The Shoe on the Roof - Will Ferguson Vlad: The Last Confession - C.C. Humphreys The Gentle Art of Swedish Death Cleaning: How to Free Yourself and Your Family from a Lifetime of Clutter - Margareta Magnusson Still Life - Louise Penny Now I Rise (The Conqueror's Trilogy) - Kiersten White The House at Baker Street (A Mrs Hudson and Mary Watson Investigation) - Michelle Birkby

In the docket for the next week and a bit....

For my 2018 PopSugar challenge, The Shoe on the Roof by Will Ferguson will be my book about mental health.

Still Life by Louise Penny will be the P entry for my Women Authors A-Z list.  Now I Rise by Kiersten White will likewise be my W entry.

And then, just for fun, Vlad : the Last Confession by C.C. Humphreys.  I met Humphreys as last year's When Words Collide conference here in Calgary.  As a result, I recommended that my public library buy his latest book, the above.  Now it is my duty to read it.  :)

The House at Baker Street just seemed like too much fun to pass up and I've been patiently waiting for it for some time.  The same with The Gentle Art of Swedish Death Cleaning, which I hope will kick-start my spring cleaning (if spring ever deigns to show its face here).

Have a lovely weekend, friends and happy reading!