wandapedersen39

Wanda's Book Reviews

TBR Thursday

Birding Without Borders: An Obsession, a Quest, and the Biggest Year in the World - Noah Strycker Now I Rise (The Conqueror's Trilogy) - Kiersten White Dear Fahrenheit 451: Love and Heartbreak in the Stacks - Annie Spence The Shoe on the Roof - Will Ferguson The Gap Into Vision: Forbidden Knowledge - Stephen R. Donaldson My Brief History - Stephen Hawking

Actually, this is just a fraction of my library book pile, but they are the ones that I'm going to concentrate on for the next week or so.

Three of them have holds on them, so they can't be renewed--Birding Without Borders, Dear Fahrenheit 451, and The Shoe on the Roof.  The subject matter of the three couldn't be more different, so it should be an interesting week.

Now I Rise is the second book in The Conqueror's Saga.  The first book, And I Darken, is the book for April in my real-life book club.  I read that one last year, so I'm going to forge ahead into the second book before our meet up on April 6.

It seems appropriate to read Stephen Hawking's autobiography, My Brief History, to celebrate the great man's life.

And Gap Into Vision : Forbidden Knowledge is the next up in my Science Fiction & Fantasy Reading Project.  I'm glad to have finally found a series by Stephen R. Donaldson that I actually kind of like.