wandapedersen39

Wanda's Book Reviews

Next books due at the library

The Librarian of Auschwitz - Antonio G. Iturbe, Lilit Zekulin Thwaites Dunbar - Edward St. Aubyn Victoria And Abdul: The True Story Of The Queens' Closest Confidant - Shrabani Basu Birding Without Borders: An Obsession, a Quest, and the Biggest Year in the World - Noah Strycker

I'm over halfway through The Librarian of Auschwitz, so will finish it this weekend without fail.  The story is fascinating, though the writing is pedestrian.

Dunbar is part of the Hogarth Shakespeare series, the retelling of King Lear.  I'll at least make a start on it over the weekend.

Looking ahead, I'll hope to start Victoria & Abdul.  I saw the movie version last year and really enjoyed it.

And, as temperatures here finally begin to warm up to the freezing point (we may get to +3 C today), I'm getting the itch to go birding.  Hence Birding Without Borders to get me fired up for the new birding year.

Have a fabulous weekend, friends!