wandapedersen39

Bloody Bones
Laurell K. Hamilton
The Birdwatcher
William Shaw
Living with Shakespeare: Actors, Directors, and Writers on Shakespeare in Our Time
Susannah Carson
Guy Gavriel Kay
Homeland
R.A. Salvatore

TBR Thursday

The House on Mango Street - Sandra Cisneros Why We Sleep: Unlocking the Power of Sleep and Dreams - Matthew Walker The Great Hunt - Robert Jordan It's All Relative: Adventures Up and Down the World’s Family Tree - W.W. Jacobs Lincoln in the Bardo - George Saunders

Happy New Year, my Booklikes friends!

I have to finish The House on Mango Street tonight so that I can discuss it at book club on Friday evening!  No sweat, I should be able to do that and still have time to work on the next book.

The rest of the roster is necessitated by library due dates!  I'm almost done Why We Sleep, so I should be able to wrap it up quickly (without staying up late, this author has me scared to miss my sleep!).  Due in 7 days.

The Great Hunt is part of my Science Fiction & Fantasy reading project--its a big, thick book and due in 8 days time.  I know how part of my weekend will be spent!

It's All Relative is a book that I heard about on CBC radio--the author was being interviewed and since I'm a genealogist, I couldn't resist.  A lot of people in my city seem to listen to the same station and the books mentioned are always popular.  There are 34 people waiting to read this after me!

I had a long wait for Lincoln in the Bardo and now I have to get busy and read it.  It's due in 14 days and there are 168 people waiting for it.  No renewals.

Starting the New Year off with some interesting stuff!  Hope your January is going well too.