wandapedersen39

The Mysteries of Udolpho
Ann Radcliffe
Progress: 272/654 pages

Weekend Plans

To Green Angel Tower - Tad Williams Allan Quatermain - Henry Rider Haggard Path of the Eclipse - Chelsea Quinn Yarbro The Mummy Case - Elizabeth Peters

I’ve got an extra-long 4 day weekend coming up.  This is a good thing—my house looks like a bomb went off in it!  Tomorrow I have to get things cleaned up and do a mountain of laundry.  I’ve also been planning to make an Chicken Peanut Stew in the slow cooker (on a day when I can be home to supervise it, I hate leaving a slow cooker on when I’m out of the house).

I’ve also got thoughts about doing up some freezer meals, which would entail a bit of shopping, organizing, labelling, etc.  Plans to make Nuts & Bolts for Christmas have also been floating about in my brain, forget the sugar plums!  While I’m shopping for the freezer meals, I might as well shop for that project too.

But I have my relaxation planned as well.  The library practicum student that I’ve been working with gave me a bottle of wine yesterday as a thank you!  What a nice young woman she is.  And of course, I’ve got my pile of books to work on.

Next due at the library is To Green Angel Tower, which is enormous and I am half way through.  I’ve got an interlibrary loan coming due—Allan Quatermain—and another due in the near future—The Path of the Eclipse.  If I can make progress on those three over the next four days, that will make my life easier.  I’m also partially done The Mummy Case and it should be a quick finish.

Have a lovely weekend, all, and I’ll be back on Tuesday!