wandapedersen39

Wanda's Book Reviews

Next up on the reading schedule

The Library at Mount Char - Scott Hawkins To Green Angel Tower - Tad Williams Allan Quatermain - Henry Rider Haggard Path of the Eclipse - Chelsea Quinn Yarbro The Green Man - Kingsley Amis

I feel I did really well on the Halloween Bingo this year.  I predict that I will finish Bitten before the end of the 31st, so I will only have missed one book on my bingo card, The Green Man, which I had chosen for the Ghost square.  I'll read TGM early in November, since I already have it in hand.

My next priority, however, had to be The Library at Mount Char for my real-life book club, which meets this Friday evening!  As long as I've made a good start on it, I'll be happy.

Then I start dealing with what's due when at the library!  To Green Angel Tower is due first and it's one of the heaviest paperbacks that I've every lifted!  To be followed by two interlibrary loans, The Path of the Eclipse and Allan Quatermain.

This should keep me out of trouble for the next while!

Happy November reading, my friends.