wandapedersen39

Wanda's Book Reviews

Good Me Bad Me
Ali Land
My Big Fat Supernatural Wedding
Jim Butcher, Sherrilyn Kenyon, Rachel Caine, Susan Krinard, P.N. Elrod, L.A. Banks, Charlaine Harris, Lori Handeland, Esther M. Friesner
The Secret Life of Germs: What They Are, Why We Need Them, and How We Can Protect Ourselves Against Them
Philip M. Tierno Jr.
Misery
Stephen King

My Best Book of August and the Runner-Up

Ash and Quill - Rachel Caine Boundary Problems - Greg Bechtel

For my taste, Ash and Quill was the best book that I read during the month of August.  No surprise, it features a library, the Library of Alexandria to be exact, in a dystopian world with library scholars as the heroes (and villains).

But I have to also mention Boundary Problems, a book of speculative fiction short stories.  I've met the author and hope to see him again at some conference in the future so I can tell him how much I enjoyed this little volume.

And now, friends, I am almost done my summer fluff reading and will be starting on my Halloween Bingo books over the long weekend!

Let the games begin!