wandapedersen39

Wanda's Book Reviews

A Plethora of Titles to choose from for my Summer Lovin' Reading list

Thunder Heights - Phyllis A. Whitney No Rest for the Wicked - Kresley Cole Darkfever - Karen Marie Moning The Shivering Sands (Casablanca Classics) - Victoria Holt The Art of Seducing a Naked Werewolf - Molly Harper A Witch's Handbook of Kisses and Curses  - Molly Harper The Shifting Price of Prey - Suzanne McLeod Spider's Revenge - Jennifer Estep The Laughing Corpse - Laurell K. Hamilton

So I think I know what I will be doing this weekend!  I've been fighting with a nasty cold ever since I got home from Seattle, so I'm hoping to catch up on my sleep as well as get the necessary laundry, cooking, and housekeeping done.

But, I have Thunder Heights on interlibrary loan, so it can't be renewed.  Also, No Rest for the Wicked and Darkfever have holds on them, so I'll have to return them soon, too.

After those three, I'll be able to pick & choose.

Have a great weekend, everyone!