wandapedersen39

Wanda's Book Reviews

Living with Shakespeare: Actors, Directors, and Writers on Shakespeare in Our Time
Susannah Carson
C.S. Lewis
The Green Man
Kingsley Amis

Plan of Attack

If We Were Villains: A Novel - M. L. Rio The Maid of the North: Feminist Folk Tales from Around the World - Lloyd Bloom, Ethel Johnston Phelps The Vampire Defanged: How the Embodiment of Evil Became a Romantic Hero - Susannah Clements Shadow Games - Glen Cook Shakespeare Saved My Life: Ten Years in Solitary with the Bard - Laura Bates The Three Musketeers - Alexandre Dumas
— feeling nerd

So, I am once again overwhelmed with library books and I have to get cracking!

I should be finished If We Were Villains in one more evening, if the cat lets me and I can stay awake.  (Mr. Cat leaped on me in bed this morning at 5:45 a.m. to let me know he was ready for me to get up.  And he'd been such a polite bed-partner until then).

Maid of the North is an interlibrary loan which can't be renewed, but it reads fast.  I will finish it this weekend for sure.  Same thing with The Vampire Defanged.

Shadow Games has been put on hold far too frequently and I really want to finish it up quickly, too.

Then the next 2 library books to tackle are Shakespeare Saved My Life and The Three Musketeers.  I've renewed them both on at least a couple of occasions and I'll soon not be able to renew again.  Gotta get cracking!

My mission is clear.