wandapedersen39

C.C. Humphreys
A Hunger Like No Other
Kresley Cole

TBR Thursday

The House of the Spirits - Isabel Allende The Dinosaur Knights - Victor Milán On Her Majesty's Occult Service - Charles Stross The Raven/The Monkey's Paw: Classics of Horror & Suspense - Edith Wharton, Charles Dickens, Wilkie Collins, O. Henry, Saki, Ambrose Bierce, W.W. Jacobs

Next up, once I finish Miss Zukas and the Library Murders.  I had to order Miss Zukas as an interlibrary loan (I'm on a kick of reading books about libraries & librarians).  I noticed the other day that the paperwork with the book says it's due on Sept. 24, but the library website tells me I have until Oct. 8.  I decided to get it read & returned well before either date, just to be safe.

I've had The Dinosaur Knights out of the library for ages now (I think I've renewed it 3 times).  Time to get busy and read it.

The House of the Spirits and The Raven and the Monkey's Paw are both for the Halloween Bingo.  Yay!

Another interlibrary loan, On Her Majesty's Occult Service is actually two books in one, the first two volumes of Charles Stross' Laundry Files.  Calgary Public library has some of the later volumes, but not these first two.

Happiness is....lots of good books!

Happy Thursday!